I have to confess that by the time I got to the frog I was getting pretty lazy with taking pictures - as you will see there are many stages left out in this series of process shots. It was still good practice in cloisonne for me, though what I have in mind for the future is quite different.
I already had two layers wet-packed before I even started taking pictures of this little guy. I also decided to make him entirely in lead free enamels (I usually use leaded Soyer enamels from France) because of the orange - which is a shade I don't have in the leaded colours. Unfortunately I had less choices in the greens and blues - so he came out a little lacklustre ...
3rd coat fired past sugar to orange-peel
Fourth coat wet packed
Fifth coat wet-packed
Fifth coat fired
Sixth coat fired
Seventh coat wet-packed
Eighth coat wet-packed
Final fire (there were 15 firings in all, including the counter-enamel, the flux and the initial fire of the wires)